Wish your home would magically clean itself?
You might not have access to a fairy godmother, but with The Rule of 3 you’ll have the next best thing: the power of habit.
Get the tidy habits
mini-course for only $27
Does this sound familiar?
Just imagine if …
In just one week, it's possible.
Just follow the simple (and magical!) routines in The Rule of 3.
Grab your access for only $27! Want in?
I get it. I’ve been there.
My name’s Andrea, and I’m a recovering messy (turned decluttering, organizing, and simplifying enthusiast).
But over time, I learned simple routines to get the essentials done so I could stay on top of things.
It’s been a 10-year journey for me and it’s now my passion to help others experience the same transformation.
Practice these three habits and go from messy and chaotic to tidy and calm.
What will The Rule of 3 do for you?
See An Instant Change
You’ll feel uplifted by a more calming and peaceful environment.
You’ll discover you can have a tidy home, even if you aren’t tidy by nature. No more shame or anxiety because of a mess.
Take Back Time
You’ll stop digging through the dryer for something to wear, or searching for a clean pan before you can cook a meal.
You'll be able to relax and spend your newfound free time how you want, knowing you’ve got the basic housework covered. Everything else is just the icing on the cake.
What's Inside The Rule of 3?
- 4 video lessons that will walk you through how to make each routine habitual, $95 value
- 4 audio-only versions of the lessons you can download, so you can listen on-the-go, $20 value
- A printable PDF guidebook, $20 value
- BONUS #1: Clean Along With Me video session where I take you along with me in my own home while I complete the daily routines in real-time, $20 value
- BONUS #2: Timesaving Mom Hacks Cheat Sheet with additional tips to take back valuable time, so you can clean faster—and enjoy a little extra “me time.” $5 value
- BONUS #3: Printable weekly and monthly habit trackers to visualize your progress and keep you accountable $10 value
Inside the Rule of 3, You'll learn:
- Which one room in your house is the most essential to clean daily, and how to keep it from descending into disorder.
- How to keep your laundry out of The Laundry Chair (you know which one I’m talking about!)
- Why the order you do some chores is so important
- How each habit in the three key routines works its magic
- The one routine that will ensure you wake up to a tidy (enough) home every day
Dishes overflowing the sink? Not anymore.
Laundry for days? Nobody has time for that.
Tired of saying, “sorry about the mess” every time someone walks through the door? Banish it from your vocabulary.
If you focus on The Rule of 3 habits daily, your home will stay below the threshold of too far gone to manage. Sure, there will be messes and some days you’ll let things slide, but if you pick right back up where you started, you’ll catch up in no time.
But will it take all day?
In fact, the routines are designed to be as simple and quick as possible on purpose. I know what it’s like to be a busy woman, juggling work and life and family.
Some days you only have time for the bare minimum of effort but you still want to see a maximum impact. (Even if it’s just so you can collapse on the couch, shove popcorn in your mouth, sip wine, and binge your favorite tv show without guilt after the kids go to bed.)
And that’s exactly what The Rule of 3 does.
It’s like magic.
Who is The Rule of 3 for?
The course is structured this so that any woman could easily follow it and modify to her own schedule.
That being said, this mini-course was made specifically with these women in mind:
How does this work?
- Snatch up The Rule of 3 mini-course.
- Check your email for login details (and to whitelist emails from us so you are sure to receive any future communication).
- Follow the habits and routines outlined in The Rule of 3 training videos.
- Reap the rewards of your transformation and hard work. (Give yourself a gold star, then actually sit down and rest your feet awhile, momma. You earned it!)
most frequent questions and answers
The Rule of 3 is designed specifically to be easily accessed by busy moms via short, actionable trainings in each video. In fact, you can watch each of the videos in the time it takes to whip up a batch of boxed mac ’n’ cheese—or less!
All of the course video trainings can be watched in a single sitting, if desired, or spread out across several days, but the time it takes to watch them is easy to fit in around a hectic parenting lifestyle.
It will take at least a week of continuous routine maintenance to see a vast improvement—and six weeks to fully cement the habits that will create lasting change in your home—but even one day of following the habits outlined in The Rule of 3 will make an impact for the better.
Yes, many of the concepts discussed in The Rule of 3 are based on common sense, but it is the order in which they are applied (and how to choose what to focus your efforts on in the short time you have) that really makes the magic happen.
Short answer: no.
There is work involved (housework, that is), but it is all in the application of the principles taught in The Rule of 3. The guidebook provided with the course has optional worksheets if you’re the type of person who learns better if you write things down, but it is not required for the training.
The videos themselves are short, and packed with practical advice, and the bonus habit tracker printables are meant to help you continue your progress on a daily basis, but are not “homework” in the traditional sense.
I’m a mom of a young boy. I get it. My only real quiet time is after he’s in bed. And then I have to decide if I want to be productive or cuddle up on the couch with my husband and watch a movie. My after-bedtime hours are ones I dole out to activities only after deciding if it’s worth it to me to lose that tv time.
Your time is precious. I value that. So there’s zero busywork in this mini-course. Only actionable steps to help streamline your household management.
Definitely not! I tend to use examples that many moms can relate to, but I began learning these habits long before I was a mom. If you are a person with a home (whether it be a house, a townhome, or an apartment or condo), these routines can help you keep your dwelling tidy and clean.
The Rule of 3 is a digital product (meaning it is video and audio files, as well as digital downloadable/printable PDFs.) You may certainly print out the workbook and bonuses, so you have something to write on and reference at a later date, but the mini-course itself is only accessible online.
You will have (almost) immediate access.
The course videos, audio files, and all supplemental documents are accessed through an online course website. You will get an emailing prompting you to create a username and password to log in and view your training materials.
Due to the digital nature of this product, and how quickly you can complete the training, refunds are not offered for The Rule of 3.
Start taking back your time TODAY!
Get The Rule of 3
Transform your home from messy and chaotic to tidy and calm in just one week.